Please Like & Repost [↻] if you like the music.
Follow Agustin Sasson on SoundCloud: @agustinsasson
Follow Agustin Sasson on Facebook: https://ift.tt/2N5f1jr
Follow Nishan Lee on SoundCloud: @nishanlee
Follow Nishan Lee on Facebook: https://ift.tt/35z0W4a
2020, here we go. A new mix and some words about my life and future as a dj
Listen across platforms – https://ift.tt/2ZvbwXP
01. Oliver Dollar Feat. Daniel Steinberg – Testify (Scan 7 Way of The 7 Remix) | Classic Music Company
02. EXCLUSIVE: The Shapeshifters Feat. Kimberly Davis – Second Chance | Glitterbox Recordings
03. Ruf Dug Feat. Watson – Down 2 It | Rhythm Section
04. Kelly G. – The Hosanna Dance! (Kelly G. Afro Morning Mix) | T’s Crates
05. Re.You – Deep Down | Do Not Sit On The Furniture Recordings X Roland Clark – Resist (Accapella) | Fluential
06. The Juan Maclean – A Simple Design (Purple Disco Machine Remix) | Defected Records
07. MOST RATED: Sidney Charles – Mono Pulse | Moon Harbour
08Tony Zuccaro Feat. LauMii – Sonic Boom | Moon Rocket Music
09. EXCLUSIVE: Endor – Pump It Up (Jax Jones Midnight Snack Extended Remix) | Defected Records
10. 4TTF: Jasper Street Company – A Feelin’ | Basement Boys Records
11. Darius Syrossian – Bull Stomp | Moxy Stomp
12. TSOS Feat. Benjy – Kiema | Moon Rocket Music X Full Intention – Beating Drum (Accapella) | DFTD
13. Koichi Sakai Feat. Afla Sackey & Osunlade – Wono (Yoruba Soul Mix) | Olindo Records
14. Sidwho? – Shake Your Body | Utopian State
Defected YouTube is the home of house music with artists including MK, Sam Divine, CamelPhat, Franky Rizardo, Dennis Ferrer, Low Steppa and Amine Edge & Dance
The very first Keinemusik radio show this year has been selected and mixed by Curses. Curses is a Berlin-based producer, a live performer and a DJ, the New Yorker released on underground labels such as Bordello A Parigi, Throne of Blood, Ombra INTL. Relish. The long awaited debut album came out on Jennifer Cardini’s Dischi Autunno label. Expect a darker side of disco, electro with flashes of EBM, New Wave and synth vibes.
David Penn delivers his first collaboration with legendary house vocalist Roland Clark on Defected. Boasting the same infectious groove as his previous outputs on the label, ‘The Power’ makes the perfect antidote to wintertime blues, capturing the uplifting energy of his DJ sets with a record destined to unite all on the dancefloor. As Roland Clark’s delivers his emotive spoken word narrative, David’s rolling bassline and percussive breaks bring his signature brand of soul-laden house. Once again, the pairing of Defected and David Penn proves to be a match made in house heaven, expect to hear ‘The Power’ dominating dancefloors all year long.
In preparation for this I wanted to deliver a message at the start of my set to you the people that our world is in grave danger and only you the people have the powered to request & make change. So I include a small extract of Greta Thunberg’s speech to the UN to encourage everyone to spread the message.
This set is a showcase all my favourite tracks from the last 10 years, some old some new, many you have probably heard before, please enjoy the journey and feedback is always welcome.
Lots of love and positivity to you where ever you are on the planet.
Special thanks to all the wonderful crew and people at Rhythm & Alps.
Style: German Country
Quality: 320 kBit/s
Alle der diesjährigen Kalendermixe finden sich hier: https://ift.tt/2rLZmxu
This is the live-recording from my set at Sisyphos NYE 2019 (Wintergarten)on January 4th 6-9AM.
This was hella fun!! Thanks to all dancers for this vibe!! <3
Updates from Criminal Bassline: http://facebook.com/criminalbassline
For more bassline focused electronic music follow: @criminalbassline
**** Oh baby – we like it raaaawww*****
Housig – groovy – danceverstrahlt – eben Rawley wird’s heute mit dem oberfordimablen Kevin Kaiser based in Leipzig.
Ein absolut soundbewegter Leichtlebemann, mehr erfahrt ihr wie immer im Interview auf:
Guckt ihr hier auch: